A fast, friendly service from a local,
family-run, pest control company.
Our technicians are based across
Essex and Suffolk.
Unmarked vehicles for a discreet
and confidential service.
Household Pest Control
Ipswich, Colchester, Chelmsford, Bury St Edmunds and beyond
We are a local, family-run, pest control company offering a friendly, personal service to private households and residential blocks across Essex and Suffolk.
Essex & Suffolk Pest Solutions are highly accredited and can offer same day response for residential pest emergencies in and around Ipswich, Colchester and beyond. We offer a range of highly effective solutions to all types of pest problems throughout Suffolk and Essex. Infestations are eliminated and preventative measures can be put in place.
For complete peace of mind, we also offer tailor-made service contracts to domestic clients who are looking for an ongoing pest prevention service within their homes and gardens.
Our technicians are based across both counties, with a fast service in locations including Chelmsford, Witham, Maldon, Bury St Edmunds, Leiston, Braintree, Sudbury, Southend, Basildon and all other towns and villages throughout Essex and Suffolk.
- Rapid response times from a friendly local business
- Unmarked vehicles providing maximum discretion
- Solutions you can trust – our work can be guaranteed
- Provision of a first-class service endorsed by client testimonials
- Competitively priced services
- No hard sell
We also offer:
- Deter further infestations with our pest proofing services
- Problem bird prevention – deterrents, humane removal and cleaning of debris
- A range of specialist cleaning and decontamination services
- Commercial pest control services – jobs and contracts
Essex and Suffolk Pest Solutions have achieved Accredited Membership status of the National Pest Technicians Association. This means that we have proven our credentials by passing a detailed audit of our premises, working practices, equipment and training. We carry public liability insurance and have to undergo regular, ongoing auditing to ensure a continued high level of service.